8.8.08

STAPLE X NEW BALANCE = £68.50



This inaugural post marks the start of the documentation of all objects I purchase and deem worthy of this blog.

What better way to start than with a pair of the Jeff Staple ‘Pigeon’ x New Balance 575, of which only eight hundred have been produced. All sneaker-heads will know the hype and seismic shift that occurred when Jeff dropped the Nike SB Pigeon. The game changed forever, and this being the second carnation of the Pigeon design, I knew I had to have a pair. They’re a size 10.5, which is a little big for me – so should I sell them on eBay and cash in? Or do I just keep them for pure aesthetic indulgence…

joes[a]fiend

1 comment:

joff master j said...

Sell them. A size 10 1/2 went for 190 the other day, and they're just going to sit in their box collecting dust. Or you could stuff socks in the toes so they fit, and be the envy of all your friends, who will be green with jealousy!
You should do an article on re-sellers, and what sneakerheads think of them?